A little prevention can go a long way...
In light of recent developments, we have adjusted our services to keep you stuffing your pie hole in safety. We will continue to update our policies as circumstances change and will keep you informed of our status. Please note the following service adjustments and help us all stay healthy:
- We are offering takeout and preorder services only (no sit-down service)
- We are now accepting payment via debit or credit card only (no cash).
- Hours of business may have changed depending on the store (see Contact Us page for more information)
- We are offering curbside pickup so you don't have to enter the store to collect your prepaid pies. Just give us a call when you are outside and we will bring your prepaid pies out to you.
- We are offering same-day phone orders for all pies in stock at that store. Just call us to see what the store has in stock, pay over the phone, and pick up your pies later that day.
- For delivery directly to your home, all our food delivery partners are active and standing by (see Delivery page for more information)
- If you do enter one of our stores, please remember to keep at least two meters between you and other people.
- Ordering your pies through the website is the safest/easiest/most reliable method and we encourage it.
- According to the CDC and the BC CDC, there is currently no evidence to suggest that COVID-19 is transmitted through food.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be Smart. Be Safe. Eat Pie :)